Toxic mold making your family sick? Has it caused you damages?

Toxic mold is a serious health issue and can cause many health related problems up to and including death. Toxic mold is normally caused by a leak or uncontained water source which is allowed to penetrate into a home or apartment. This water source, when left unattended, can cause mold to grow which can then allow toxins into the air.

If you are renting a home, mobile home, apartment or condominium you have the right to live and rent a place which is habitable and that will not hurt the safety or wellbeing of those who live in the dwelling. If a landlord fails to make necessary repairs which lead to toxic mold problems the tenant may sue for damages including rents paid while the home was uninhabitable, attorney’s fees, costs of the litigation as well as pain and suffering and reimbursement for any and all medical expenses incurred and which will be needed in the future.

Living with toxic mold is a serious issue and should not be taken lightly. The longer a person is exposed to toxic mold the more health issues the toxic mold can create. Therefore, if you believe toxic mold may be an issue in a place you are renting you do not want to wait to get help. If you or a loved one has been exposed to toxic mold call the law office of William J. Luse today for your free consultation.

We will be happy to walk you through every step of the litigation process because we know it can be stressful and intimidating to not only be exposed to toxic mold but to try and sue your landlord as well. Our firm has helped numerous clients through toxic mold litigation and we have the experience to help protect your family and ensure your rights are not violated.

Ready to take action?

Call us today for a FREE consultation! Let us prove what we can do for you!

Contact Us!